Monday 21 October 2013

Gratitude

Lately I have been feeling very grateful. I could probably chalk some of it up to Thanksgiving being last weekend, but it's more than that.

It's been a month and a half since we moved to Lindsay. Those of you who talked to me personally over the last 6 months or so know that it was a tough decision and I was feeling very apprehensive about the move.

It turns out I had nothing to worry about.

God always seems to pull through and provide right when we need it! We have been so fortunate to have made friends in the area, and found a welcoming church family to be part of. I was certain that I would be pining away in lonesomeness, but God has found a way to provide yet again. It never ceases to amaze me how He comes through, time and again.

I am also thankful for the things I am learning. I have met so many interesting people who are so different from me, and I can't seem to satisfy this hunger I have for learning more! They have inspired me to never stop wondering, learning, thinking, and exploring. There is so much in this crazy world I have yet to learn.

If I can encourage you in anything, today I want to encourage you to be thankful. It's funny how when we approach life with an attitude of gratitude (see what I did there?), what we have becomes enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment