|starting to feel like a house...|
We are hoping the next few weeks will fly by... I mean, we've got 8 family birthdays, Christmas and New Years all in the next two months before Baby G arrives... time should fly, I'm thinking. We continue to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives.
And speaking of being thankful, this past Sunday and Monday I had the chance to spend some time with friends in Hamilton. My one and only disappointment was that a few of my old co-workers and one of my students that I went to see were not at school on Monday. Hopefully I will see them next time! But thinking positively, here are some things I am thankful for:
- $2 packs of diapers
- comfy couches to sleep on
- Grey Cup parties (even if Hamilton didn't win)
- smiley babies and precocious toddlers
-breakfasts and dinners out with friends
- really loud whispers in Gr. 6 classrooms (yes, I'm pregnant, guys)
- care packages from friends (thanks Jim and Marcia!)
-co-workers who welcome me back with open arms
So much to be thankful for! And I wish all of you a "Happy-rest-of-November-let's-get-ready-for-Christmas" time!