Wednesday 9 July 2014

{5 Months}

Lately I've been having visions of babies crawling.

Not that Brynn is crawling yet, but in the last month she has officially moved from newborn to baby status (if you know what I mean). She is growing like a weed: everyone I meet tells me something along the lines of "she's massive" and  as of her last weigh-in on June 16, she is pushing the 16 lb mark and 85th percentile for growth.

This month Brynn started to roll and sit up. 
She also loves her toys and has definite favourites.
She is teething hardcore and has permanently wrinkled thumbs and fingers from having them constantly in her mouth (but no teeth yet).
She giggles and smiles non-stop and responds to games like peekaboo.
She loves anything that she can bounce in.
She also started eating her first foods, although we are still figuring out how much and when.

We are so loving this stage. 

She is such a joy to be around and is always surprising us with new things she can do. She has a sparkle in her eyes that proves she is constantly learning and understanding new things. We still comment every day about how blessed we are to have such a happy, beautiful baby. 
Every. Day.



I mean, who knew this parenting gig would be so great?

1 comment:

  1. Just you wait :P, it gets trickier once they start talking! LOL! I am sorry I missed your little visit the other day! call me when you are in the area again! Enjoy your beautiful little blessing!

    ReplyDelete