Friday 20 March 2015

{Throwback Thursday} Japan

In July 2012, I had the opportunity of a lifetime to go to Japan on a service trip with Faithworks to serve in Sendai after the tsunami of 2011. Our trip turned out to be one of the hardest trips of my life, but also one of the best. I loved Japan, its people, its culture, and its nature. We worked hard, but also got to play and sightsee. I 100% recommend seeing Japan and the beauty it has to offer. It was wonderful to immerse ourselves in a culture that was opposite to what we are used to. If I ever get the opportunity, I am going back!

Matsushima
Matsushima
Tokyo Imperial Palace grounds
Koi the length of a forearm!
Fushimi Inari Taisha
Hiroshima Peace Memorial
Itsukushima
Tokyo- Shibuya District
Our Faithworks team and Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment